Friday, October 14, 2016

Fall Fun Week - Day 5!

Hi there!  It's Fall Fun Week - Day 5 and I'm here today to share another fall card that I've created!
The card I have for today was created using the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Twig Wreath and Paper Clippings: Thankful for You.  I started out doing some watercoloring on a piece of watercolor paper using some wild honey and spiced marmalade distress ink and then mixing in a little bit of some metallic gold paint to give it a shimmer.  Next I die cut and stamped my wreaths, leaves, wheat and berries in pumpkin pie, more mustard, cajun craze, kraft, close to cocoa and scarlet jewel.  The So Thankful I die cut and stamped in enchanted evening ink.  The bottom portion of my card is cajun craze cardstock and I tied on a piece of twine.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Very pretty card.

Joey said...

Just beautiful. Jo x

Unknown said...

Hello!

Do you sell your cards? I love the 'So Thankful'one.

Let me know please.

Thank you,

Becky Ortiz

beckytherealtor@gmail.com